Monday, March 23, 2009

Mayne Hold Up It's Spring Break Yah Digg haaaaa!

Well my awesome spring break was da bomb dot com. I did alot of stuff. I went to the rodeo with my best friends Billy Ray Weatherstone!!!!!!!!!! and Destin Pipes! We went a rode rides played games ate turkey legs and hamburgers. After dat we went to see Trace Adkins preform and he was awesome. During my spring break we also went to parties and had a lot of fun. Also in my spring break i went to see taylor swift and she was amazing. It was one of the best concerts i've ever been too and she was so beautiful so i fell in love with her. I've decided im going to marry her. Well alsoin my spring break i went to the mall a few times saw a couple movies and also worked out. One of the best things that happend this spring break was i got to catch up on a lot of sleep which was ohh my gosh amazing! I felt so rested and it felt so good sleeping in till 1 p.m almost everyday. So in the end it was a pretty good spring break. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment