Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Co-Weezy's Interview

My favorite food is beef fajitas especially from Papasitoes which also happens to be my favorite resturant. I love to listen to music it is one of my favorite hobbies. I like to listen to all types of music from rap to country to rock. Anything that sounds good i like to listen to. I dont really have a favorite tv show but i love to watch sports especially football and basketball and sometimes baseball. My favorite subject in school is english it probably is my favorite because it is the best subject i excel in. My strenghts in school are english and computer skills. My weaknesses in school are especially math i am horrible in math. It really depends on the test if i study for it but i usually don't i just mostly cram.From this class i would like to learn how to put a product out there and get it marketed. I think we should divide the work equally or by the peoples strengths and or weaknesses. I would make a great team member beacsue i work hard and have a huge brain and im very friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment